Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257994
Employer Ref. 507676
Our client is a wholesaler that sells high volumes of products to professional customers. Even though the company is already established and well known, they are looking to grow even more and have impressive plans to expand all over the ASEAN region
- Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure
- Ensure sufficient liquidity is available for operation in all company divisions through monitoring projected liquidity requirements and to maximize return on excessive cash holdings through several methods such as short term investment
- Analyse new projects and make recommendations to proceed or not based on projects rate of investment (ROI) and internal rate of return (RR)
- Determine company policy in the top management committee in order to achieve annual objectives and actively participate and provide financial, law and regulation and general advices/ideas as one of the top management committee members
- Ensure adequate procedure controls and procedure are in place and the integrity of financial statements in order for the business to be financially sound by assuring that assets and liabilities are properly valued through accurate and timely accounting systems and internal audit system
- Lead organization wide budgeting and forecasting processes with direction from CEO
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Executive Board of Directors and and/or Finance Committee
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with outside audit firms and review firms performance
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local and regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
- Ensure that staff in finance provide quality service to other divisions- Lead, motivate and develop divisional staff
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA and/or CPA strongly preferred
- Approx. 7+ years' experience of professional accounting/finance experience in regional office or multinational company
- Highly self-motivated to make a difference
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of operational and financial processes and practical application of financial and strategic analysis
- Capable of coaching and developing people
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.