Finance Director (Treasury)
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256884
Employer Ref. 507670
Our client is a major publicly traded conglomerate with a wide range of assets covering multiple sectors of the Thai economy. They have a highly profitable portfolio of businesses and are actively acquiring new investments in up and coming industries. They are currently looking for a new Finance Director of Treasury to oversee the funding, capital structure, stakeholder relationships, and other treasury functions to support their growth plans. This is a very strategic and senior role in the Treasury function with challenging work and a very competitive compensation structure.
Manage the group company's entire treasury and investor relations function with the support of a team. Key functions include:
- Managing the entire organization's capital funding & investment strategies in order to ensure that the company has the capital needed to execute its acquisition goals.
- Formulating and recommending to the board the optimal financial and capital structure to be adopted by the company to ensure that company resources are utilized efficiently.
- Developing strategic plans and budgets and communicating it to the Group Finance team to ensure execution including in the area of CAPEX and OPEX.
- Preparing management reports and advising senior management on its implications for the business from a treasury point of view.
- Managing relationships with key company stakeholders such as SET, SEC, Banks, and other strategic partners.
- Presenting reports to management regarding market conditions, cash holdings, funding, returns on investment and risks.
- Thai Nationality.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Finance with a key focus on the treasury function.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a senior management role preferably as Head of a company's Treasury & IR department.
- Familiarity with key treasury concepts of a publicly traded conglomerate, especially in the areas of Funding, Financing, & Investment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields.
- Banking or Fund Management industry experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work in an organization that can provide exposure to a wide variety of different industries while providing challenging work.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.