Finance & Corporate Planning Manager (Samutprakarn)
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220683
Employer Ref. JO-1609-356173
Location: Samutprakarn (Bangbor)
Working Hours: Mon to Fri, 8:00 - 17:00 (Sat, every other week)
Salary Range: 100 - 150k
- Analysis the status of company with a financial statements
- Make reports for Japanese Management
- Reviewing budget plannning for each quarter
- Be the main person to do the business plan and report to MD
- Provide details analysis of financial information to Group of company.
- Prepare reports timely and accurately to Group of company.
- Provide and communicate financials to the head of business unit and management team.
- Analysis the data and make a monthly, quarterly, and yearly report for MD and Japanese HQ.
- Thai nationality only
- Preferred aged between 30 - 45
- Bachelor's Degree or higher degree in Accounting, Finance or any related.
- Have experience in Managerial accounting, Cost accounting at Japanese automotive parts industry
- Strong in computer literacy (especially MS Excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English is required.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8660 and ask to speak to the Nikkei team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.