Finance Controller/ CFO
Sewells - MSXI Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001270886
The person will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, and partnership compliance.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Manage all accounting operations and records in compliance with accounting standards and related regulations
- Manage financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting process
- Present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner, meet all reporting requirements and deadlines
- Analyze financial data and variance analysis from the budget and suggesting areas for improvement to the management team
- Maintain internal controls over financial and operational process and ensure that standard operational policies and procedures are followed and updated
- Coordinate with audit activities from internal and external auditors
- Lead accounting team effectively and efficiently
- Strengthen internal communications with other departments and promoting a supportive work
- • Interact with the Group’s Global Finance team and liaise locally with external auditors and the Revenue Department
- Ensure reliability of the P/L reporting and cost accounting key figures (product costing, key activities and quantities) in order to ensure the quality of the profitability analysis
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports and tax filing
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in accounting / finance
- Registered Certified Public Accountant (preferably)
- Thai nationality only, male or female
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- Excellent command on spoken and written English
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Work location: Wattana, Bangkok
If the above advertisement describes you, please forward your application by click "Apply Now"
Sewells - MSXI Thailand
209 KKP Tower, 10th Floor, Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke) Road,
Klongtoey Nue, Wattana, Bangkok Thailand
Tel: 66 (0) 2 664 1133 ext. 204, 410 Fax: 66 (0) 2 664 3319
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sewells - MSXI Thailand
About Sewells - MSXI Thailand
Sewells MSX International is a subsidiary of MSX International (MSXI), a leading global business process outsourcing company headquartered in Detroit, USA. The combined organizations are represented by over 6,000 employees across 80 different countries.
We operate across Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East regions and work closely with leading automotive brands and their dealers.
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our Specialist Team for the following position: