Finance Business Partner - Sales
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227468
Location: Bangkok (near BTS)
- Work as a business partner with Sale & Marketing teams to support and monitor trade spending, promotional spending, and sales by products and channels.
- Involve with Sale & marketing teams in develop a business plan and set up price for new products.
- Analyse ROI on trade spend and determine customers terms and condition
- Prepare rolling forecast of Thailand business.
- Improve account receivable by work closely with share service A/R team
- Reconcile trade spending during month-end closing and accrual if required
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting, Finance or business related field
- Working experience from leading FMCG is highly required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis and be a business partner with Sale/ Marketing team especially from FMCG, retails or other MNC environments.
- Ability to travel to abroad regularly
- Strong in computer literacy (especially MS Excel) and SAP system
- Fluent command of English is required
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.