Omni International Consultants Co., Ltd.
OMNI International - A recruitment company that supplies high caliber engineering personnel to the global Oil and Gas/Construction industry. Omni's recruitment expertise covers all areas of construction, engineering and commercial management extending to all facets of the industry.
Omni's Head Office is located in Bangkok Thailand and has 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Please check our current job availabilities at Omni: www.omni-interconsult.com - where you can register as an online member and apply for the latest job opportunities.
Finance & Business Analysis Manager (Food Business) /in Pakchong Nakhon Ratchasima
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254336
Our client is one of the largest hospitality and Leisure Company in the Asia Pacific Region, operating over 140 hotels and resorts, 1,800 restaurants, and 307 retail trading outlets in Thailand and in 32 markets from Africa to Australia, including South America and Europe.
Department: Controller & Accounting
Reporting Line: Finance Director
Direct Report: Senior Accounting Supervisor, Accountant
Job Purpose: To support both management and team decision, by providing useful financial analysis information on timely and accurate manner. Has direct responsible for financial department in term of leading and guide to ensure the daily operation and closing reflect the correct performance and in line with accounting policy. In addition, responsible for on-time and accurate financial reports including effective budget preparation that can be used for guidance of operation throughout the year
- At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance - Master and CPA is a plus
- At least 5 years in accounting / financial role and feasibility study, with experience in manufacturing or food industry would be advantage
- Able to leader team and good communication to team and build relation other department.
- Able to work under pressure due to tight deadline
- In-depth ability of analytical skills, strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to deal with all levels of employees.
- Possess relationship management , positive thinking , willing to learn and develop
- Knowledge Experience in Oracle will be advantage and excellence computer skill (Microsoft Office)
Business Financial Management
- Give and seek advice to improve financial returns. Direct deal with FD and support the Factory team based on analytical of timely and accurate financial information and also make recommendation for further improvement.
- Monitor and control business performance by comparison of actual results versus budget on a continuous basis and also propose for area improvement.
- Help to manage selling price trends and issues including promotion and discount. Relate internal and external factors to marketing planning
- To take full responsibility for timely, accurate, and appropriate management information, including preparation of a monthly management financial report.
- To ensure reporting procedures are clearly defined and updated to reflect the business needs currently and in the future. To take part in regular reviews with the operational management Team.
- To be responsible for the preparation of annual budget, which will involve in reviewing of future business plans to develop the budget.
- To provide input of financial planning e.g. production loss, sale and Margin break down and profit, allocation cost and expense, etc.
- To reduce risk which may occur to the Factory
- To ensure the operation is complied with tax regulation and the financial statements reflect all related transactions in each period.
- Run Feasibility study for New Investment and control CAPEX of New Machine and Renovate.
Management Information Systems:
- To take an active and constructive part in the selection and implementation of financial and operational systems.
Manage Balance Sheet Items
- To improve working capital, return on assets and CAPEX management.
- Supervise day to day operations within the department and stimulate teamwork.
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
Interested Candidate please send your resume via click Apply Now