Finance & Business Analysis Manager (Base on Nakornratchasima)
The Minor Food Group Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257285
Job Purpose :
To support both management and team decision, by providing useful financial analysis information on timely and accurate manner. Has direct responsible for financial department in term of leading and guide to ensure the daily operation and closing reflect the correct performance and in line with accounting policy. In addition, responsible for on-time and accurate financial reports including effective budget preparation that can be used for guidance of operation throughout the year
Main Responsibilities :
2.1 Business Financial Management
• Give and seek advice to improve financial returns. Direct deal with FD and support the Factory team based on analytical of timely and accurate financial information and also make recommendation for further improvement.
• Monitor and control business performance by comparison of actual results versus budget on a continuous basis and also propose for area improvement.
• Help to manage selling price trends and issues including promotion and discount. Relate internal and external factors to marketing planning.
2.2 Management Reporting
• To take full responsibility for timely, accurate, and appropriate management information, including preparation of a monthly management financial report. To ensure reporting procedures are clearly defined and updated to reflect the business needs currently and in the future. To take part in regular reviews with the operational management Team.
2.3 Budgeting Process
• To be responsible for the preparation of annual budget, which will involve in reviewing of future business plans to develop the budget.
2.4 Financial Planning
• To provide input of financial planning e.g. production loss ,sale and Margin break down and profit, allocation cost and expense , etc.
2.5 Risk Management
• To reduce risk which may occur to the Factory
• To ensure the operation is complied with tax regulation and the financial statements reflect all related transactions in each period.
• Run Feasibility study for New Investment and control CAPEX of New Machine and Renovate.
2.6 Management Information Systems
• To take an active and constructive part in the selection and implementation of financial and operational systems.
2.7 Manage Balance Sheet Items
• To improve working capital, return on assets and CAPEX management.
• Supervise day to day operations within the department and stimulate teamwork.
2.8 Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
System Quality :
- Food safety team follow name list TN-SP-HA-002
- Internal audit team follow name list TN-SP-HA-003
- Able to leader team and good communication to team and build relation other department.
- Able to work under pressure due to tight deadline
- In-depth ability of analytical skills, strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to deal with all levels of employees.
- Posses relationship management , positive thinking , willing to learn and develop
- Knowledge Experience in Oracle will be advantage.
- Excellence computer skill (Microsoft Office)
- At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance - Master and CPA is a plus
At least 5 years in accounting / financial role and feasibility study, with experience in manufacturing or food industry would be advantage,
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Minor Food Group Public Company Limited
About The Minor Food Group Public Company Limited
The Minor Group of companies lives by one rule: we're only as good as the companies that we are entrusted with. And these companies add up to an impressive list of leading global brands across the lifestyle and leisure sectors – many of them genuine icons – that trust Minor to provide the solid foundation that underpins their success in the market that we work together in.
Minor has a rich heritage through our deep roots in Thailand . It has now been nearly 40 years since we first opened our doors, and our group continues to grow from strength to strength. The two listed companies which make up the public face of the Minor group – Minor International Pcl and Minor Corporation Pcl.
Minor International currently operates eleven world-class hotels and resorts with 2,200 rooms, and more than 500 branded food service outlets such as The Pizza Company , Swensen's, Sizzler , Dairy Queen and Burger King etc. across Asia and the Middle East.Minor Corporation operates a portfolio of leading fashion garments such as Esprit, Bossini, Timberland; luxury & lifestyle products such as Tumi, Charles&Keith, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Cessna; education media such as Time Life, World book; cosmetics such as Red Earth, Bloom, Laneige, Smashbox and leisure brands across Thailand.
In addition to its substantial retail operations, the company also owns NMT Ltd., one of the country's largest contract manufacturers of household and personal care products on behalf of the world's leading consumer product companies.
For further information please see www.minornet.com