Finance and Treasury Executive (Shared Service)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001303740
Employer Ref. Aw
- Cash flow forecast and liquidity management and develop useable cash flow forecast information
- Forex exposure and managing the hedge process
- Managing funded & unfunded limits requirements and optimal utilization
- Responsible for defining treasury and banking risks, policy for management, design and comply with internal controls
- Responsible for asset Protection and Financial Return
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or related field of study
- 3+ years’ experience in Cash flow management / Treasury / Budgeting
- Strong knowledge of Tax and Banking regulation
- Good command of English with knowledge in SAP
Working Hour: Mon-Fri
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply,Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
Contact: Wacharee M. (66 2) 744 3100 ext 4301 or 090 907 0848 or 089 666 7975
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.