Finance and Cost controlling - Junior Manager Program (JMP)
Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255314
Bosch Automotive Thailand Co.,Ltd.
For more than 125 years Bosch has been known as a reliable and innovative supplier for automotive components. Also in Thailand and ASEAN car makers trust in our long-term automotive experience and competency and our high quality products.
Bosch Automotive Thailand’s Electrical Drives division is located in Bangkok. From here we overlook and manage the sales, marketing and business operations for South East Asia and Australia.
For our office in Bangkok we are looking for a strategic thinking, self-consistent and open-minded talent who would like to spend six months to one year with Bosch Automotive Thailand (required as soon as possible).
- Preferably with Finance and Accounting with Economical, Management or Marketing study background, Master or higher are preferred.
- With good command of English language skills and preferably either German or Thai language skills
- With experience and/or interest in the international and especially in the Thai ,ASEAN European automotive branch
- Willing, available to short term assignment staying aboard and relocation during Training program.
- Available to permanent work at Amata City Industrial Estate , Rayong province , after training program complete
- Experience related 3 - 5 years is preferred
- Analytical/intellectual skills
- Cross-functional/international experience
- Sharing knowledge and information
- Decision making strength
- Ability to motivate other
- Strategic thinking/action
- Target/profit orientation
- Location >> Amata City Industrial Estate
- Working day >> Monday – Friday , 8.00am – 05.30pm
- Transportation (Sriracha , Chonburi , Pattaya , Rayong)
- Housing allowance
- Health & life Insurance
- Free lunch at plant
- Provident Fund etc.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.