Finance and Accounting Manager (F&A) - Samutsakorn
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243675
Employer Ref. 304wach
- Assume full responsibility for Accounting and Finance functions of business units
- Support deal team activities and negotiations with debt financing providers
- Manage overall financial planning, cost accounting, cash-flow management, budgeting, tax issues, financial consolidation and reporting
- Handle and provide advice on labour, customs, accounting and tax matters
- Maintain strong internal controls by having a full understanding of end-to-end process of set of books, and ensure adherence to accounting and financial policies and procedures
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly financial reports preparation, cash-flow management, budget planning, collection, and taxation.
- Responsible for all general accounting activities.
- A degree in Accounting or relevant discipline
- 7 to 10 years of post qualification relevant experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial position
- Good knowledge of Thai GAAP , direct & indirect taxation, commercial laws of Thailand
Working day: Monday - Friday
Attn: Wacharee Maneesila (66 2) 744 3100 ext 4301 / 089 666 7975 / 090 907 0848
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.