Finance and Accounting Manager
Rip Curl (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001302048
- Manage and control accounting and finance department and responsible for all of accounting and finance functions.
- Prepare and manage financial and accounting reports such as interim & year–end reports, budget reports, financial analysis reports such as general ledger reports, costing reports, affiliated company reports/performance, VAT reports, and annual financial statement reports.
- Review and verify financial reports, such as financial statements, cash flow statements, and profit and loss reports.
- Conduct financial analysis (feasibility, cost/benefit analysis, forecast) and tax and cash flow planning. Reporting to the General Manager and Managing Director on any unexpected issues impacting the financial performance of the Companies.
- To be the key finance support to drive potential cost improvements and recommend corrective action through the sound knowledge and understanding of production processes and cost drivers with accurate analysis and interpretation of factory variances and cost drivers.
- Responds to inquiries from the General Manager and Managing Director on special reporting requests and the like. Provide timely and accurate management report.
- Advising the General Manager and Managing Director, and providing timely and proactive investment analysis, and assessments of variances to plans, financial impacts and risks.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Study, follow up and implementation new standardize of Accounting and Tax law.
- Providing advice on all financial, legal, taxation, accounting and auditing matters.
- Coordinate with external and internal auditor and The Revenue Department to ensure a clean and timely quarterly and year-end audit.
- Coordinate with Revenue Department/BOI officers in TAX issues
- Supports budget and forecasting activities
- Performing special projects as assigned
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Rip Curl (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Rip Curl (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
RIPCURL (THAILAND) CO.,LTD, is an Australia/Thailand join venture ultimate surfing company. Rip Curl is a company for, and about, the Crew on The Search. The products we make, the events we run, the riders we support and the people we reach globally are all part of the Search that Rip Curl is on. We've been the market leaders in surfing industry for over 30 years, Rip Curl was born and grew up as a surfing company and will always remain a surfing company. However, surfing today means so much more than riding waves in the ocean. People feel the surfing spirit whether they are surfing down a mountain on a board or skis, riding the wind on a sailboard, surfing the ocean's waves or riding nature's energy in other ways. And yet there is only one Rip Curl - only one company colored with that fine madness that is almost indefinable. That fine madness you tend to associate with the hoot of stoke you might emit on emerging from life-or-death barreling wave - your spirit soaring as it spits you from its bowels to the safety of green water and blue sky. Rip Curl...The Surfing Company. Our company has successfully achieved rapid growth. We, thus, have openings for talented and enthusiastic candidates to fill in the following positions.