FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001274489
Employer Ref. 242DBRBG
Our client is a distributor of computer products and services including hardware, accessories and licensed software from international suppliers and from its own brand. Moreover, the company has consulting services and an IT project business which provides mainframe computer installation and supplies quality computers and accessories targeting the government sector, private sector and educational institutions. The company is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person to join its team in the position of Finance and Accounting Manager.
Salary: 60,000-120,000 Baht/month
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Providing a leadership role in all aspects of the company’s financial operations and managing treasury functions.
- Providing accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision-making process and ensure success of the corporation.
- Managing operations of the Accounting and Finance Department and Treasuryoperations.
- Coordinating the annual audit of the company with external auditors, setting and prioritizing goals and objectives for direct reports.
- Performing analysis in various company projects and providing alternatives andrecommendations.
- Coordinating with legal representation on corporate issues. Reviewing legal contracts as requested.
- Ensuring that adequate controls and insurance coverage are in place, i.e. policies, procedures; thereby minimizing risks.
- Providing monthly information and analysis to the Strategic Management team.
- Providing monthly and quarterly reporting as required by bank, ensuring covenants are met.
- Handling the annual budget process, providing monthly reviews and implementing business plans and other programs.
- Providing analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances.
- 5+ years related experience in managing financial, accounting systems, standard cost accounting, budgeting and treasury functions
- Male or female
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills, excellent communication skills and comfortable working in a team environment
- Have in-depth knowledge of financial, IR, finance ratio accounting systems
- Proficient in using MS Office, with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- CPA qualification preferred
Qualified Thai nationals please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.