FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256397
Employer Ref. 127DB
Our client is a global manufacturing leader of medical products and safety equipment. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Finance and Accounting Manager.
Salary: 80,000 – 100,000 Baht/month
- Reconciling the general ledger and subsidiary accounts to ensure the cash flow report and other financial documents are accurate and produced on a timely basis.
- Verifying and processing all invoices and vouchers for payments, and ensuring expenditures are charged to appropriate accounts.
- Ensuring the accurate input and filing of value added tax to the Revenue Department.
- Preparing financial report (management report) as requested by the head office through Hyperion system.
- Coordinating with all concerned departments to collect all financial data and related information as required for the monthly closings.
- Reviewing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing budget, comparing expenditures and preparing reports and analyses.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external safety, health and environmental instructions, rules and regulations.
- Ensuring that the place of work under control is safe and without risk to health or the environment, by conducting regular audits, inspections and training.
- Ensuring that all office waste is handled, stored or disposed of in a safe and proper manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working understanding of International Accounting Standards (US GAAP) and Thai GAAP.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.