Finance and Accounting Manager (CPA)
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254026
Employer Ref. JO-1611-360399
Our client: Global Manufacturing Corporation, origin from USA.
Position: Finance and Accounting Manager (CPD)
- Reconcile the general ledger and subsidiary accounts to ensure the cash flow report and other financial documents are accurate and on a timely basis.
- Verify and process all invoices and vouchers for payments, and ensure expenditures are charged to appropriate accounts.
- Ensure the accuracy input of the value added tax is filed to Revenue Department.
- Prepare financial report (management report) as requested for the head office through Hyperion system.
- Coordinate with all concerned departments to collect all financial data and related information as required for the monthly closings.
- Review and consolidate financial statements, analyze budget, compare expenditures and prepare reports and analyses.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external safety, health and environmental instruction, rules and regulations.
- Ensure that the place of work under their control, is safe and without risk to health or the environment, by conducting regular audits, inspections and training.
- Ensure that all office waste is handled, stored or disposed of in a safe and proper manner.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting.
- Must obtain CPD, (CPA will be advantage)
- At least 10+ years' experience in Accounting & Finance for well-known Manufacturing
- Knowledge of All of Accounting (AP/AR, Monthly Closing, GL, Tax, Compliance, Audit)
- Familiar with GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 requirements.
- Knowledge of Thai GAAP and International Accounting Standards
- Self-motivated leader, result oriented and team work
- Fluent command of written and spoken English
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making, business acumen, accuracy, interpersonal, etc.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to the Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.