Finance and Accounting Manager
Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249784
- Set up and develop financial team and operating mechanisms in local company, to ensure the smooth and efficient finance operation to support the business development;
- Follow or Establish the Procedure and Policy related to Accounting, Tax, Treasure, Analysis, Costing, and Internal control to comply with relevant Local Law & Regulation and HQ policy;
- Supporting business operation to achieve the company strategy, Organize the drafting of Annual Budget, track the execution, analyze the variance, update the budget and propose the solution when necessary;
- Liaise with local Financial Bureau, Tax Bureau and Accounting Firm, to ensure the standardization of finance operation; On time report all required finance statement and MIS
- Responsible for fund management. and risk management. to meet the requirement of business operation;
- Set up risk control management. system. Check and ensure all information in financial report and analysis report is correct before submitting to corporate finance or public release. Keep closing communication with HQ, report on time if any risk.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or related field;
- At least 10 years experience in Accounting, Finance Management, including minimum 3 years managerial level experience;
- Experience of working in Multi-national company will be preferable;
- Sound Knowledge of Local GAAP and IFRS;
- Knowledge of international trading and multinational operation
- Fluent English both in written and spoken;
- Good negotiation skills, strong analytical skills, resistance
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
About Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.
|URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!|