P.G.I MANAGEMENT CO., LTD.
Finance and Accounting Manager/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายการเงินและการบัญชี
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001184834
- Responsible that the company’s financial and accounting policies are in accordance with laws, regulations and company strategies.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Managing cost of investment including interests, credit term, and lead time of payment and receive.
- Maintain the financial health of the organisation.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.