Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100% Lufthansa-subsidiary.
LGBS offers worldwide shared services for the entire LH Group in the fields of Finance, Revenue Accounting, Human Resources, Procurement and IT. Besides providing and steering the respective services the goal is to also harmonize, standardize and continuously improve the efficiency and efficacy of processes. LGBS is a global company with locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne, Cracow, Manila, Mexico City and Bangkok. Additionally LGBS manages BPO providers at home and abroad.
As part of our continued expansion and the increased demand of our services, we are looking for highly motivated administration officers with good talents to be self-motivated team players in the back office environment, being either new graduates or more mature administrators with a background in initiative based administration.
Our HR-and personnel policy is performance driven and we offer interesting work along with a secure and stable working environment definitely.
Finance Administration Officer (Chinese Language)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254886
Employer Ref. update2016*
To be responsible for the administration of finance accounting tasks for our Chinese customers in China based on vouchers and data received from her/his area of responsibility. She/he checks accounting documents, records them into the SAP accounting system, processes these documents further financial account guidelines according to the required Internal Control Systems, and administers finance accounting data in the customers SAP-Systems. She/he will also be responsible to communicate to both internal (internal departments of the customer) and external parties (suppliers or 3rd party--customers) in the process of reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields
- Competence in Business Chinese level, with HSK minimum level 4 is a must.
- Proficiency in English knowledge, with minimum TOIEC score of 650 or TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS score of 4 or above (assessed within 1 year prior to application)
- Possess eager to learn attitude and be perseverance.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact well with people from diverse cultures and levels.
- Customer services oriented and be able to contact the customer in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to work with strict timeliness, under pressure and high workload.
- Ability to analyze problems logically and computer literacy.
- Ability to work independently and systematically, highly responsible and positive to meet targets of quality & timeliness.
- New graduated are welcome to apply.
For those of you who are interested in this position, we invite qualified person to submit comprehensive resume in English stated your expected salary via email by click " Apply Now "
Human Resources Department
Lufthansa Global Business Services Ltd.
Q-House Asoke Building, 17th Floor
66, Sukhumvit Soi 21, Wattana District
Tel: 0-2302-6304 Ext. 391 or 307