Finance&Accounting Manager (Based on Laos)
Major Cineplex Group PLC.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255607
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Complete tax filings and dealing with matters relating to the Tax Department
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required;
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors;
- Office Base on Laos
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Major Cineplex Group PLC.
About Major Cineplex Group PLC.
Major Cineplex Group Plc (MAJOR) is Thailand’s leading Lifestyle Entertainment Company with core business in cinema, bowling, karaoke, ice skating rink, retails space, film distribution and advertising media. To broaden its network of lifestyle entertainment portfolio as well as establishing partnerships for sustainable future growth.