Finance & Account Manager
Quantium Solutions (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227338
We are embarking on a significant transformation and as a result experiencing significant growth in our business. We are expanding our finance team and looking for a F&A Manager to further penetrate the market and ensure our business is the number one choice and market leader in our industry.
To support a drastic growth of business, we are now looking for a strong F&A Manager personal to fulfill our Finance & Account Department (Base at Warehouse Office Bangna-Trad KM. 20)
Statutory / Compliance
- Manage the day to day financial activities of the organization; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, system and procedures comply with regulations and accounting and standards
- Analyse the organizations revenues, expenses, working capital, cash flow and other key financial indicators and provide advice to senior management on the potential current and future impact on the business operation.
- Prepare the organization financial reports and present findings and recommendations to the country;
- Ensure that all tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Prepare the organizations budget and forecast and present the reports to the management team for review and finalizations.
- Provide technical expertise and advice on financial issues to operation areas managers to help them manage their financial responsibilities;
- Forecast and manage the organizations short and midterm cash flow position based on its revenues, liabilities, credit conditions and other financial indicators.
Projects and Regional Interface
- Implementation / liaising with HQ’s IT, regional Finance team on systems enhancement (billing systems, costing systems, SAP accounting systems), reporting, etc.
- Take charge of Ad-hoc projects / Commercial billing, etc. from financial viewpoint.
- Work closely with Regional Finance team on IFRS reporting / compliance, Projects, reporting, etc.
Business Partnering role:
- Be a key partner with Country GM and management team.
- Provide in-depth analysis and support to Country GM on “business growth, margins, profitability. Etc”
People Development and Development
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop staff to ensure that they are motivated, trained and capable of discharging their duties effectively and efficiently;
- To delegate responsibilities effectively;
- Develop direct report staff in their career path.
- Administratively reports to Country GM
- Functionally reports to CFO of Quantium Solutions (base in Singapore)
- Degree in accounting / qualified accountant;
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- SAP ERP accounting system knowledge is a MUST
- Strong Leadership skill
- Strong Spreadsheets modeling / Pivot tables skills is a MUST
- Very Hands-on person, who is willing to get to the bottom of the problems to resolve them;
- Self-starter, independent and able to work under tight deadlines / multi-tasking
- Challenging current workflow for enhancement and improvements in process
- Knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Taxation, etc.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Quantium Solutions (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Quantium Solutions (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
More Jobs from this employer