Field Service Engineer available to travel for services in SEAP regione and Worldwide
OCME PACIFIC Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227739
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer that will carry on interventions at our customers site mainly in SEAP area (South East Asia + Australia + New Zealand + Pacific islands) and in case of request also worldwide .
It is mandatory that when the FSE will not be on site he will work in the offices located at the Offices at Central World
Here below the requirements needed to fulfil this position:
- Male age preferable not over 30 years old with Thai nationality
- Experience in beverages lines : Filling, packaging, palletizing
- Days to be spent in service interventions at customer site more than 200 days per year.
- The candidate must have a Mechatronic background.
- We require an open mind attitude to interact with different cultures, able to work in team, goal focused approach and the capability to handle stressing and contingency situations.
- We require a problem solving attitude and ability to work with method and logic in order to fulfil the assigned tasks. Good attitude under stressful situations is a must.
- Fluent spoken and written English,
- Will have technical mind set in order to match the technical matters involved in the day by day job.
- Experience on: PLC programming, servo drives & servo motors, inverters, wiring of board machine, wiring of electrical cabinet, mechanic maintenance, electrical drawing, mechanic drawing, editing list of spare parts will be welcome.
- The chosen person will relate directly to the SEAP Regional Service Manager.
- Must be available to work on site during weekends if needed
- Salary adequate to the professionality of the chosen candidate
In order to apply for this position please send to us: motivational letter in English, CV in English and last 3 months pay slips
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to OCME PACIFIC Co., Ltd.
About OCME PACIFIC Co., Ltd.
OCME, founded in 1954, began its activity manufacturing equipment for the tomato processing industry.
In 1958, with the first filling machine a propensity for packaging and filling systems emerged, which continue to be a part of the current company production programme. At the beginning of the 1960s, OCME began making a name for itself in the lubricating oil sector. One by one, all the "Seven Sisters", the world's largest oil companies, became OCME customers, thus laying the foundations for OCME's leadership in the lubricating oil sector, which has now expanded to include many other industrial sectors. Many customers from those years still choose OCME as a partner, for our extreme reliability and competence.
- In activity since 1954
- more than 400 employees
- 10,000 machines installed all over the world
- Certified ISO 9001 since 1994
- more than 25 patents
The OCME head offices are in Parma, ITALY. OCME PACIFIC Co., Ltd. is based in Bangkok, is the new born of the group and will follow the after sales in the ASEAN country.
OCME is a young and dynamic business structure, continuously growing and searching for professional figures to include in our staff, aiming at ongoing professional growth.