Field Service Engineer
Krones (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253396
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Installing and commissioning filling and packaging equipment at customer sites
- Troubleshooting, inspecting and identifying equipment issues
- Providing technical support for part sales, service and maintenance work for internal staff and customers
- Able to perform preventive maintenance
- Communicate and update appropriate customer operation on maintenance activities and other technical issues to maintain good relationship with customers
- Bachelor`s Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is preferred
- Willingness to travel extensively in Thailand and overseas
- Prior experience in working in multinational teams is preferred
- Proficiency in English
Interested applicants please send detailed resume to
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Krones (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Krones (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
KRONES - world market leader within food and beverage machinery industry – designs, develops, manufactures and installs both machines and complete filling and packaging lines in a multinational environment, its main customers being multination breweries and beverage producers, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. We are in seeking for highly talented individuals who are committed to drive and satisfy the needs of our customers.