Field Service Engineer
Alfa Laval (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247114
We are looking for talent candidates to fill in a vacant position of Field Service Engineer. This position will be in charge in field service operations in our parts & services department and base in our service center in Bang Phi, Samutprakarn. The position is responsible to perform onsite inspection and repair work of Alfa Laval equipment to ensure that the technical services target is achieved. The successful candidate is required to hand on working experience in machine repair and maintenance and can communicate in English both writing and speaking. It is a challenge opportunity to expose to international company and grow with the company.
- Male age not over 36 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Automation or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3-5 year experience in repairing and maintenance services of industrial machinery/equipment.
- Having electrical or automation background but like to work with mechanical work is a big plus.
- Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills
- Good command in English both written & spoken and computer literate.
- Ability to travel up-country (Customers’ sites) on a frequent basis is a must.
- Able to work overtime and a hands-on person.
We offer competitive compensation & benefits and career advancement for a successful candidate including Annual Bonus, Provident Fund, Oversea Training, Annual Leave 15 day/year, Premium Life and Health insurance + Dental care, etc.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential
Alfa Laval (Thailand) Ltd.
13/F, 1/26-27 Bangna Thani Building, Soi 34, Bangna-Trad Road,
Bangna - TH-10260 Bangkok - Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Alfa Laval (Thailand) Ltd.
About Alfa Laval (Thailand) Ltd.
Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of a specialized products and engineered solutions. Our equipment, systems and services are dedicated to helping our customers optimize the performance of their processes. Time and time again. We help customers to heat, cool, separate and transport products such as oil, chemicals, water, beverages, foodstuffs, starch and pharmaceuticals. Our worldwide organization work closely with customers in more than 100 countries to help them stay ahead. Alfa Laval’s sights have been set on the world market since its very beginning 125 years ago, and our international position has been growing stronger ever since. Today, our worldwide organization works closely with customers in 100 countries. With our international presence and technological leadership we offer challenging and diversified career opportunities cross organizational and geographical borders
More Jobs from this employer