Field Service Engineer
Innovex Holdings Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215197
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing and solving of system breakdowns IE. Preparing of test equipment ; trip planning ; trouble shooting ; purchasing of parts ; documentation ; consulting with principal if required and effecting warranty claims.
- Support the marketing & Sales dept. with all technical information ; installation data, drawing and location for pre-sale services.
- Responsible for to installing and commissioning, modifying and upgrading of the total range of company equipment assigned to him.
- Responsible for carrying out on routine services as assigned by his supervisor on contract and warranty.
- Standing-in for the team leader during equipment installation.
- Male 22 - 32 Years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering.
- Experienced in electrical maintenance will be advantaged.
- Have Driving License and own car.
- Fresh Graduated also welcome.
- Provident Fund 5% - 10%
- Medical Fee, Life & Health Insurance.
- Incentive & Commission.
- Cost of living allowance.
- Mobile phone & Mobile phone allowance.
- Car Loan, Fleet card, Car maintenance allowance.
- Bonus / Salary Increment.
- Attractive Package.
- Knowledge Development (Thailand/Overseas Training)
- Children Scholarship / Marriage / Child Birth.
- Social Security / Workmen Compensation.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Innovex Holdings Co., Ltd.
About Innovex Holdings Co., Ltd.
CMC Biotech Co., Ltd.
The modernity of Thai Healthcare imaging industry has been underpinned by symbiotic relationship between clinical practitioners and the clinical engineering industry. With Thai's Medical specialist adopting the very latest in diagnostic imaging technology available. It is important that it is accompanied within the highest level of engineering excellence, required for transport, installation, and maintenances of the highly sensitive Medical Imaging Equipment. (CT, MRI, Angiography, X-ray and Ultrasound imaging systems)
Founded in 1963 and formerly known as CMC Co., Ltd. Later, the incorporation for CMC Biotech Co., Ltd took place on 19th December, 1991. Its objective is sales, supply, installation, testing, commissioning and repair of Medical Equipment. Since its incorporation, CMC Biotech Co., Ltd. has grown tremendously in terms of manpower, company size and sales turnover. The company now has staff strength of 46 technical support personnel with branches in central Bangkok, northeastern, south and north of Thailand, all of which are well trained in their respective field of work to provide after-sales service of the highest standard.
In 2005 CMC Biotech was awarded with ISO 9001:2000, followed by ISO 9001:2008 in 2010 certification and in 2008 With proven track of records, we have been trusted by leading business partners to provide the most advanced health care solutions to the patients. Our vision is to become the leading medical equipment and products supplier in South East Asia with the motto “Service Excellence with Professionalism” close to our heart.