Field Sales Supervisor (Skin care & Make up)
L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242785
Employer Ref. update2014_Default
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female age over 27, with 2-5 years related working experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Outgoing, energetic and good attitude
- Responsible and be able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of high brand cosmetics products is a plus
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Strong an positive relationship with team
- Account Management and develop territory and approach new customers
- Knowledge and understanding of trade, channel and territory
- Willing to travel to upcountry
- Be able to drive with valid license
- Counter Management
- Manage Beauty Advisors
- Achieve monthly sales target
- Develop and coach BA for selling skills and service approach
- Coordinate and manage the Sales Event smoothly and achieve Sales Target
- Follow up performance with team member
- Business monthly report and competitor report
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below :
L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
Human Resources Department
179 Bangkok City Tower, 6th,8th,9th and 21st Floor,
South Sathorn Road, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
About L'Oreal (Thailand) Ltd.
Discover L'Oreal...the world leader in beauty products, a range of international brands, unique in the world of beauty, supported by cutting edge research. Asia is the fastest growing region. In Thailand, L'Oreal's activities began in 1992. Today, we distribute 19 cosmetic brands via 4 different distribution channels and employ more than 500 staff members. To continue our rapid expansion, we are looking for qualified individuals to join our dynamic team.
Join L'Oreal…an open-minded, global company. Within L'Oreal, you will benefit from a fast-track career with an international scope. Our flat management structure enables you immediate responsibility and our Management Development Centers (Singapore, New York, Paris, and Rio), provide professional and personal training for managers throughout their careers. L'Oreal is looking for individuals who are hard working, result-oriented, creative, team player, strong analytical skill, initiative, service mind, fluent in English and computer literate…does it sound like you? L'Oreal (Thailand) is looking for: