Field Sales Executive (Freight Forwarding)
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225634
• To responsible for the development of new businesses for the business unit within the vertical of Electronic Components and Petrochemical
• Contract Logistics by creating value through the thoughtful and proactive application and selling of logistics solutions.
• To develop customer relationship, tender management tasks, acting as facilitator between operation and customers.
• To monitor and assist implementation of new accounts and interaction with marketing and sales teams and other relevant counterparts in our own organization and that of potential customers.
• Meet sales targets agreed by candidate and manager
• Perform active business development for Logistics and realize additional business to generate growth, increase customer base, turnover and profit.
• Build strategic relationships with key contacts within customer organizations to understand opportunities to create value. Work closely with customers, business partners and internal operation to deliver business solutions.
• Cross sell company services.
• Preparation, costing and pricing of RFQ responses.
• Direct operational issues to the correct operational owner.
• Develop and implement account plans for major accounts.
• Organize regular meetings with the client and relevant operations staff to report on KPI's and performance and receive an update from client on challenges and future plans.
• Identify issues before they become problems through close contact with customer.
• Assure customer expectations are in alignment.
• Maintain close communication with customer and operations.
• Define and further develop the marketing & sales strategy including target markets, target accounts and target services.
• To develop and implement internal processes for new business gained.
• Create team competency and promote friendly climate and good working environment within the contact logistics department.
• Ensures replacement during absence and that all relevant and pending issues are forwarded to the replacement.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.