Field Sales Engineer (electromechanical components or passive components) 30 - 80 K (Many Position)
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215121
Field Sales Engineer – Bangkok, Thailand
- To achieve sales targets by implementing corporate sales & marketing plans for the region
- Provide after sales service to customers
- Provide technical support to customer
- To report to the Regional Sales Manager
Your professional background
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor degree in Electronic/ Mechanical Engineering
- sales experience in electromechanical components or passive components.
- Good technical knowledge and strong ability in development and design in support to customers in the region
- Self initiative and aggressive
- Out-going personality, with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent, self-confident, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Able to travel frequently as and when required
- Able to work beyond normal office hour
- Possess valid driving license & car is a must
- Those with background in electronics R&D environment are welcome to apply
- Those from connector industry are welcome to apply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 60 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.