Hilti (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220419
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Technical Manager of Engineering Department. He/She has to be responsible for developing top Engineering Designers, Construction Consultant Firms, Contractors and other relevant business parties in defined area to achieve long-term relationship, establishing professional specification, know how, tools, database and network for growing in selected market segments and relevant projects through relationship management for both internal and external partners related to Engineering strategy to meet company vision.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Provide technical support and training to the company's personnel and customers, to ensure the delivery of the highest quality engineering service at all times.
- Conduct lecture of Post Installed design engineering and design Software.
- Provide calculation support to assigned engineer customers, to secure and support Hilti Product specification.
- Support the Engineering Manager by involving proactively in internal marketing projects or product launch etc.
- Provide pro-actively value engineering knowledge and consultation to penetrate a defined group of building designers.
- Maximize the sales potential of Hilti products and services through specification with selected customer groups, exploiting the sales opportunities on upcoming projects.
- A degree from recognized university in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Strong education background in structural analysis and design.
- Able to design Two-Strory house,other designs would be a plus.
- Possess Associate Civil Engineer License (Por. Yor.) from Council of Engineers.
- At least 1 year experience in Civil & Structural designs or jobsite.
- Good command of spoken and written in Thai and English.
- Able to travel/work in upcountry or aboard for design project.
- Possess driving license and has own car.
If you are interested for the above challenges, APPLY NOW and sending your letter of application enclosing your full resume (specifying current and expected salaries), a recent photograph and photocopies of all detailed academic transcripts, reference and testimonials to:
Human Resources Department
Hilti (Thailand) Limited
1858/107-108 24th Floor, Interlink Tower, Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
T +662 714 5311 |
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hilti (Thailand) Ltd.
About Hilti (Thailand) Ltd.