FIDUCIARY AND PRODUCTS SPECIALIST
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254493
Employer Ref. 535DB
Our client is global American bank with over 200 years of experience. In addition to standard banking transactions, the bank markets insurance, credit cards and investment products. Their online services division is among the most successful in the field, claiming about 15 million users. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person to join their team in the position of Fiduciary and Products Specialist.
Salary: 200,000+ Baht/month
- Oversee development and pricing of investor services for Thailand.
- Work with various product teams to develop solutions for the Funds product within agreed target market framework.
- Ensure a robust operation in performing fund compliance monitoring that is in compliance with regulatory requirements in Thailand.
- Manage relationships with regulators in Thailand in close cooperation with Thailand Compliance team.
- Perform product documentation reviews for client onboarding, including Fund Prospectuses, custody agreements, etc.
- Set up and implement a robust monitoring and reporting of investor services sales pipeline.
- Ensure the implementation of a deal review process to monitor and manage product deviations for Thailand.
- Highlight any business risks to senior management during the quarterly meetings.
- Support business growth and develop product expertise, especially in the area of new products or client segments.
- Conduct training internal teams.
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff.
- Work with both external (fund managers, professional firms, regulatory agencies, etc.) and internal stakeholders, including product and O&T, to ensure the smooth and proper functioning of the trustee business (monitoring fund compliance, resolution of breaches, meeting all required reporting on a timely basis, etc.)
- Stay abreast of market and regulatory developments in the fund services industry, and analyse the opportunities and challenges of these developments on the business.
- Ensure the conduct of the fund services business is in accordance with all relevant internal policies and external rules and regulations.
- Represent Thailand in the Thailand funds services industry.
- Conduct annual due diligence of all agents (internal and external) in compliance with applicable policies and guidelines.
- Be in charge of oversight controls (regulatory and non-regulatory) for business units (AML/LRR/Internal Policy/Regulatory) as Business Control Officer.
- Facilitate outsourcing officer in conducting/reviewing outsourcing arrangements as Outsourcing Officer.
- Control operational risks as MCA Coordinator.
- Provide support/oversight of risk control issues from operations team.
- Facilitate/prepare for audits (internal/external) as Audit Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a legal or accounting focus.
- Solid knowledge of banking products and operations, preferably securities related services.
- Experience in a supervisory role with a competitor.
- Experience working at SEC and experienced in approval of mutual funds and regulating fund managers/fund supervisors.
- Experience working with fund managers in a compliance role and working closely with Fund Supervisors to fulfil duties regarding investment guidelines/compliance monitoring.
- Experience working at audit firms with direct experience in auditing mutual funds, working with Fund Supervisors, etc.
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.