FDA Registration Officer (Temporary hire)
FMC Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240040
Employer Ref. update2016
Report to: Quality Manager
- Prepare document submissions to Thai FDA authorities for product registration.
- Collect, collate and evaluate product registration documents in accordance to Thai FDA requirements.
- Schedule appointments to Thai FDA to present product registration documents.
- To work closely with Quality team of relevant issue
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or related
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs field. Preferably with experience in food product registration
- English literacy especial in understanding of technical quality knowledge.
- Good technical knowledge and computer skills
Work Location : Rayong
Human Resources Department
FMC Chemical (Thailand) Limited
Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
500/153 Moo 3,Tambol Tasit, Amphur Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
Tel. +66(0)38 998 300 | Fax +66(0)38 026 588
Website : www.fmc.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FMC Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
About FMC Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial and consumer markets globally for more than a century with innovative solutions, applications and quality products. We are proud that our chemistries are helping to grow the world’s food, enabling new innovations in pharmaceutical delivery, enhancing foods and beverages, contributing to a more sustainable energy supply, facilitating the remediation of our environment, and advancing the manufacture of hundreds of essential products.
Agricultural Solution, Lithium, Health and Nutrition