Fatigue Reliability Manager/ผู้จัดการการวิเคราะห์ความน่าเชื่อถือผลิตภัณฑ์
Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229138
The Bosch Group, a German company founded in 1886 by Robert Bosch, is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
In 2015, the company employs 374,778 associates worldwide and generates sales of 70 billion euros in 2015. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. Including its sales and service partners, Bosch is represented in 150 countries. Bosch applied for some 4,600 patents worldwide in 2014. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected world.
Business Sector and Division
Gasoline Systems, Modern vehicles have to meet ever-more-demanding requirements in respect of economical fuel consumption, low emissions, and driving fun. In order to fulfill all these demands simultaneously it is no longer enough just to further develop individual components. Progress can only be achieved by an integrated approach: so at Bosch Gasoline Systems we place competence for the entire drive train under one roof. We utilize the complex interrelationships between part systems in order to develop new, trailblazing solutions which go beyond the individual systems: Driving Power train.
Job roles and responsibilities
- Finite Element Simulation and Fatigue Assessment
- Development and optimization of reliability concept
- Assessment of field loads
- Development of High Pressure Pumps for GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection)
- Communication with development partners in engineering, purchasing, project management, suppliers and customers
- Potential for future Team Leader Reliability
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Sciences or similar (Master or PhD are available) focus on material science, fatigue, wear
- Professional experience at least 4 years
- Knowledge on component design and development
- Excellent Knowledge on Technical Mechanics, Fatigue, Elastostatics and –dynamics
- Structural FE simulation, preferably ANSYS or ABAQUS
- Knowledge on materical strength, durability, fatigue and numerical reliability concepts
- Very good in English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.