Fashion Merchandise Buyer
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001191873
- Tracked trends in a consumer consumption to determine which products should be sold
- Researched suppliers; negotiated contracts for product fulfillment processing and vendors communication.
- Attended tradeshows and conferences to stay abreast of industry standards.
- Selecting new products and reviewing the old
- Finding the right suppliers
- Stock control
- Promoting products
- Reacting to any changes in customer demand
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers while seeking new ones
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising, Fashion Management or related field
- 3-5 years experience as a buyer
- Ability to identify trends and business opportunities
- Strong communication in English
- Ability to work under pressure under a tight schedule
- Experience in fast-fashion business is a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Consulting Ltd.
About Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.