Failure Analysis Engineer
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240918
I. Job Purpose
Provide technical support to failure analysis requests from all Business Units of the company.
II. Key Responsibilities
- To write the complete FA report.
- Verify and analyze on cross section, CSAM, Dye & Pry, Thermal Stress Test results.
- Organize technician staff to deliver results within acceptable cycle time.
- Perform any standard work per ISO standard requirement of excellence Lab operation.
- Provide consultation for special services.
- Respond to service all machines and equipment in the laboratory.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
III. Job Qualifications
Education: B.Sc./B.Eng., M.Sc./M.ENG
Experience: 0-3 Years
Required Skill : Good English writing and presentation skills.
Required Training: N/A
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
About Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Where Technology Meets People
Fabrinetis a global engineering and manufacturing services provider of complex optical and electro-mechanical components, modules and bulk optics serving data communications, telecom, networking, medical and automotive markets. Our customers are top-tier OEMs. We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and quality that meets our customers' exacting standards.
Consistently named one of the Top Ten employers in Thailand by Hewitt Associates, Fabrinet offers an exceptional employment package including:
- Year-round intensive in-house training program covering
- General skills development
- Managerial skills development
- Professional and technical skills development
- Leadership Development Program
- Master's degree scholarships
- Opportunities to work overseas