Factory Operation Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001225259
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan , coordinate and control production process to meet customer requested date.
- Ensure compliance of production related policies , standards, manual and procedure.
- Ensure production is cost effective.
- Maintain hygiene and safety in workplace.
- Implement and maintain maintenance program for machine , equipment and facilities.
- Drive improvement initiatives in mass production
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods.
- Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity.
- Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing and time management for production process
- Implement cost control program and manage the production budget
- Oversees production supervisors hiring, performance and development
- At least 5 year of relevant working experience in bakery and production environment.
- Knowledge in production planning and management and technical knowledge in food production equipment.
- Knowledge in Quality Control , HACCP & GMP Standard
- Good understanding in health and environmental safety requirements
- Good problem solving , interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact and motivate staff from all levels.