Factory Manager (Manufacturing & Logistic Leader) , Rayong
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245762
Position : Factory Manager (Manufacturing & Logistic Leader)
[Production , Engineer , QC , Planning , Logistics]
Location : Rayong
REPORTING TO: Direct to APAC Integrated Supply Chain Leader
Dotted to General Manager
REPORTS: Solid: Manufacturing & Logistic team (M&L)
SCOPE AND IMPACT OF POSITION ON THE ORGANIZATION:
- Own end to end value stream, eliminate waste and implement flow as per lean enterprise, achieve targeted cost, quality and delivery objectives
- People management and Six Sigma Lean organization development to achieve operational excellence.
- Support total employee involvement and continuous improvement culture
- Ensure customer satisfaction by managing cost, quality & delivery for products manufactured in Thailand as per BU direction.
- Ensure effective management and development throughout the organization as per company strategy and Six Sigma Lean deployment.
- Eliminate waste and improve workflow along value stream and manage a cross-functional manufacturing and logistic team to achieve targets.
- Harmonize efforts with functional leaders to ensure consistency.
- Provide excellent general service in terms of plant service, infrastructure, etc.
- Drive safety performance and ensure statuary compliance.
- Effective manage internal and external logistics
- Manage production efficiency and cost
- Coach and develop M&L team to align with group standards
- Proficient English
- Engineering Graduate (Mechanical)
- Factory Manager / Operation Manager / GM Background is prefer
- 5+ years working experience in auto manufacturing industry
- 3 years management experience in a matrix organisation
- Lean exposure
- Proven problem solving skills
- Proven Project management Skills
- Change management skills
- Excellent communication skills/Is able to communicate at all levels
- Enthusiastic & Openminded
- Gemba oriented, details driven
- MBA with overseas education (Mechanical)
- Exposure to 6 Sigma Environment or certified belt
LOCATION:Eastern Seaboard Rayong
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT:as necessary
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer PPM
- On time delivery to customer
- Productivity (material and labour)
- Inventory and freight
- Employee enagement
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.