Facility Project Manager (Wellgrow Industrial Estate)
UTAC Thai Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336630
Employer Ref. update2015
- Perform cost estimation, prepare bidding documents and contractor selection
- Review schedule, progress, drawing and follow up to ensure accomplishment on time.
- Follow up contractors/suppliers on delivery of system/equipment on time
- Review equipment parameters, analyze Trend and advice for improvement opportunity.
- Lead for energy conservation Idea, implement energy conservation & resource conservation project
- Support customer and/or 3rd party audit; ISO9000/TS16949, ISO14001, OH&S18001, BCM., etc.
- Other job as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 7 -10 years’ working experience as Project/Facility Management
- Skill in project Management, cost estimation and control
- Knowledge in AutoCAD and office application.
- Good communication in English
- Knowledge in ISO9000/TS16949, ISO14001, OH&S18001 is advantaged.
- Special requirement: Clean room design & Control, fire protection system design & Maintenance.
Interested applicants, please apply in person or send resume, transcript, expected salary and a recent photo via APPLY NOW or address below;
UTAC Thai Ltd.
237 Lasalle Road, (Sukhumvit 105) Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 0-2714-5400 ext. 1409, 1384, 1511, 1105 Fax : 0-2749-2872
Website : www.utacgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to UTAC Thai Limited
About UTAC Thai Limited
United Test and Assembly Center Limited or UTAC is one of the world’s leading independent providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices including memory, mixed-signal/RF and logic ICs. We have major manufacturing operations in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand and our sales offices dot the rest of the globe.
We provide numerous exciting opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are looking for a dynamic organization and one that offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package to talented individuals.
About UTAC Thai
UTAC Thai Limited formally NS Electronics Bangkok is Thailand’s first IC assembly and test manufacturing company affiliated with UTAC Group in May 2006. Our proven track record over 40 years and ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certifications are a testimony. Today UTAC Thai employs more than 6,000 employees, including engineers, workers and staff. We have 3 manufacturing factories in Thailand. The company produces and tests several types of ICs.
We’re still continuing to expand and develop our products to meet the changing demands of the market.
Give your career leverage by joining us in these positions.