Facility/Environmental Engineer (Teparuk Plant)
Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253406
Employer Ref. Teparuk 2015
- Understands and reviews general technical data/standard/instruction on the responsible machine, facility system or supporting area for the most efficiency and utilization to smooth out production run
- Provides general/basic design, planning, cost estimation for the responsible project/supporting area with engineering approach, knowledge and appropriate standard for Facility area, especially for water systems including DI water system, Wastewater and Recycle water treatment systems
- Updates engineering information, standard in the responsible area
- Analyses engineering data, front-line problem solving, provides corrective action and recommendation for the responsible area
- Knows your customer's expectations and drives actions to meet them
- Performs related work as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Environmental, Chemical Engineering or related field
- 2-3 year of experience in water treatment systems including DI water, Wastewater and Recycle water treatment system operating and maintenance preferred from industrial factory
- Has a Certified Pollution Supervisor (Waste, Water and Air) from Department of Industrial Works
- Experience in environmental management and familiar with ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Good command in English and computer proficiency
Seagate offers an attractive salary & benefits with a great career paths to a successful candidates.
Seagate is committed to providing rewarding opportunities for the enrichment, advancement and security of employees and their families. It is this commitment that molds the company’s comprehensive benefits program. Regular full-time Seagate employees are eligible for all the benefit plans. Some of the benefits include
- 5-Day Working (Monday to Friday)
- Guaranteed bonus
- Performance related bonus
- 14-Day Annual Leave / Year
- Health insurance
- Life and accidental group insurance
- Provident Fund
- Scholarship and .. many more ...
Find out why Seagate was honoured by Fortune "The World Most Admired Company - 2011" and “The Company of the Year - 2006" by Forbes and what it means to you. Seagate is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and believes diversity in our workforce provides a competitive advantage. We are committed to providing an environment where all individuals are treated equitably and where people feel their talents and potential are recognized.
About Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
Seagate is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of hard disc drives, providing products for a wide-range of Enterprise, Desktop, Mobile and Consumer Electronics applications. The company is committed to delivering award-winning products, customer support and reliability, to meet the world's growing demand for information storage. Seagate can be found around the globe and at www.seagate.com To support the scope expansion of Thai team, we invite the applications from both newly graduated and experienced professionals. Several new positions are required to be filled with highly motivated professionals. The career opportunities are opened at our factory in Korat and Teparuk.