Bangkok Flight Services/บางกอกไฟลท์เซอร์วิสเซส
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238420
To perform operational, preventive and corrective maintenance for all BFS site (Airside and Landside), buildings and facilities. And analyze, control, review and inspect all of data records of each building and any related facilities system.
- To perform preventive & corrective maintenance for all equipment and facilities located at all BFS site.
- To organize maintenance manual of all building plans and working procedures in relations to work scope
- To plan and control stock (inventory control) both of building and construction work in BFS application.
- To provide progressive report of PM and CM by weekly & monthly to Facility Manager.
- To prepare emergency breakdown procedures for building structure and civil engineering which may breakdown to achieve prevention of safety hazard or risk or causing significant business interruption to BFS.
- To plan, control and inspect BFS’s outsource as per contract details.
What do I need to qualify for this job
- Male or Female, 23 years old & up.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer or related field.
- Experience at least 2 years in related field.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD application and MS Office
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bangkok Flight Services/บางกอกไฟลท์เซอร์วิสเซส
About Bangkok Flight Services/บางกอกไฟลท์เซอร์วิสเซส
More Jobs from this employer