Nonthavej Hospital has been operating for over 30 years as a leading family hospital in North of Bangkok. Nonthavej Hospital provides a high quality healthcare services with more than 20 specialized medical centers, covering the full continuum of care, such as Neurology Center, Heart Center, Specialized Orthopedics Center, Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS Center) and General Surgery Center, Women's Health Center, Children and Teens Center, Rehabilitation Center, Gastrointestinal and Liver Center, Emergency and Truma Center etc.
Nonthavej Hospital is staffed by a large team of dedicated professionals and a diverse mix of highly skilled specialists, together with advanced technology, such as MRI etc. Nonthavej Hospital has received the renowned Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation of quality care since 2011, as well as Hospital Accreditation (HA), ISO 15189 for Medical Laboratory, ISO9001:2008 for Energy Management, GMP/HACCP for Food Safety and Quality Management Systems.
To accommodate our expansion, Nonthavej Hospital is looking for candidates who place the needs of the patients first; commit to professional and personal ethics; have positive mindset for continuous improvements and change management; able to work on a team-based basis as well as independently.
Facility Engineer/วิศวกรอาคาร ซ่อมบำรุง
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001237422
- Provide technical support and maintenance services; consults with other supervises, organizes and proposes budget costs, decides all equipment needs. discusses with Facility Manager to find out sources of problem and provide solutions.
- Provide Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance Plan and prepare the facility asset management maintenance program and facility asset purchasing involve assignment.
- Reviews weekly/monthly maintenance report with Facility Manager to address performance and to follow up work in progress.
- Analysis root cause of requests/problem by type to determine preventive and improvement plan to measurement.
- Provide engineering standard evaluation and improvement plan budget plan development Facility Asset Management project spec identification
- Other jobs assignment.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality Only.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering Program in Mechanical or Electronic.
- Minimum 5 year experience in Facility Engineer at hospital or manufacturing.
- Minimum 3 years supervising a technical staff in a comprehensive facility management service program in hospital or independent health service organization required.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills required.
- Possesses interpersonal, problem solving, customer focus, and planning skills.
- Strong knowledge of all areas of facility asset management and a good overall knowledge of facility support service is required.