Facility Assistant Manager
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001289607
Job Responsibilities :
- To manage maintenance of office building, stations and related facilities maintenance schdules to maintains a good appearance of facilities.
- Reproduction and estimation of air conditioning system, compressed air system, plumbing, sanitary system, fire and related work for tendering
- To support management in planning for the future office space
- Create BOQ from supplier price comparison based on specification defined
- Do contractor price comparison and site inspect evaluation
- Control and coordinate with staff, outsource and contractor based on time period and goal
- Liaise with parties concerned for accuracy model verifying
- Prepare an annual budget and monthly summary report to superiors
- Other assignments given
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, architect or related field
- Experience in the supervision on the job description given at least 5-7 years
- Able to use computer and as well as Microsoft office, and Auto CAD application
- Having building construction background, public utility system, and law related knowledge
- Able to travel upcountry and abroad
- Able to communicate in English
- Having a leadership, job responsibility, good attitude of work, and problem solving ability
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
About Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia's fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our 11 years of operations with 3,700 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 12 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Today, we invite you to be part of AirAsia, the winner of world's best low cost airline 2009 - 2015 from the Skytrax world’s airline awards