Export Supervisor – PC (Contracted 6-12 Months) Urgently Required!!!/(At Unilever House, Rama 9 Workplace)
Unilever Thai Trading Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229463
Employer Ref. Nattanicha
- To manage overview of Finished Goods Export – PC Category and any Projects in Management Level around 3 Months firstly
- To consolidate Supply Planning Report & Projects including monitoring, planning & operating HC Category Stock around 3 Months
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business Administration or related field
- Good command of written and spoken English
- At least 3 years working experience in Export or Supply Chain Field
- Appropriate functional business experience in supply management, finance or functional area of assigned stakeholder community with a proven track record of strategic analysis, negotiation, team leadership.
Interested Candidates please sent your English resume by applying through
Human Resources Department
Unilever Thai Group of Companies
161 Rama9 Road, Huai Khwang,
Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact: K.Nattanicha 081-816-2019
Tel : 662-554-2222 Fax : 662-512-2621
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Unilever Thai Trading Limited
About Unilever Thai Trading Limited
Unilever Thai Group of Companies is a fast-moving consumer goods company with a strong presence in Thailand for more than 80 years. Unilever offers Thai consumers a wide range of leading brands in four categories; Home Care, Personal Care, Foods and Ice cream products.
Our Thai portfolio includes major brand icons such as: Comfort, Lux, Vaseline, Citra, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, Dove, Axe, Rexona, Close Up, Breeze, Omo, Sunlight, Knorr, Wall’s, Magnum, Cornetto, Lipton and luxury division Unilever Network. Unilever Thailand employs around 4,000 people and generated annual sales of Baht 40,000 million in 2014.
Our Compass is designed to help us navigate our way to sustainable growth. It sets out our vision, in which Unilever reaches and inspires people across the globe through products and services, while reducing our impact on the environment, increasing our positive social impact and doubling the size of our business
Join us. Be a part of a team who works to create a better future for Thais every day
More Jobs from this employer
Total Productive Maintenance ( TPM ) Support Manager – Foods/(At Gateway Factory in Amphur Plangyao, Chachoengsao Province) Urgent Required !!!