EXPORT SALES ADMINISTRATOR (CONSUMER PRODUCTS)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248659
Employer Ref. 114DB
Our client is a manufacturer and retailer of refrigerators and washing machines. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of Export Sales Administrator.
Salary: 35,000 - 45,000 Baht/month
- Being responsible for preparing all shipping documentation for export orders.
- Sending documents and delivery notifications to customers.
- Dealing with manufacturers and shipping agents.
- Being responsible for e-mail correspondence with customers to update them on shipment statuses.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients and expanding the client base.
- Liaising with shipping agents to ensure that delivery schedules are met.
- Female only, not over 30 years old.
- At least 2 years of experience in export documentation.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business, Business Administration or related field.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.