OFF ROAD ACCESSORIES LIMITED/ARB Off Road Limited
We are Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. We also have an international presence, with an office in the Thailand and an export network that extends through more than 100 countries around the globe. Our philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else. Now, we are looking for staff to join with us
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001225477
- Conduct quarterly review of Freight forwarders used for regular freight routes and make recommendation for change.
- Ensure shipping calendar is updated for Australia shipments on weekly basis, and whenever target date changed (including OE, Windows and Traded parts).
- Ensure all Australia back orders and shipped as commitments and fed back to AU team in case not on time/any issues.
- Ensure shipping document are finalized and send to freight forwards/customers within 1 business week of the container leaving Thailand ports.
- Responds for container estimation request within 1 business day and accuracy maximize
- Container space utilization.
- Minimize Mixing of goods destined for different warehouse in Melbourne.
- Follow up and ensure traded parts are delivered on time form supplier and ship to AU as commitments.
- Covering tasks when others officers are not in office.
- Attempt to resolve minor issues. Inform manager if fixed , otherwise escalate for support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration / Logistics or related fields.
- Min. 2 year experience in Export / Import / Logistics.
- Good Command in English.
- Strong negotiation and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independent.
- Good in computer skills.
Qualification candidate are requested to submit your resume, recent photo and expected salary by email to : APPLY NOW
OFF ROAD ACCESSORIES LIMITED
64/130 Moo 4, Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate T.Pluakdaeng
A.Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140 Thailand
Tel : 038-929600-699 Ext.637 Fax : 038-955-238
Website : http://www.arb.com.au