Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Work Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245820
Job Description :
- Manage the daily activities of import functions and ensure shipments are delivered in a timely manner
- Handle import plan and coordinate with relevant departments for import planning
- Work together with the sales team to forecast weekly consumptions and define stock buffer policy
- Plan order quantity and each shipment's arrival time to replenish stock buffer level
- Handle tax and import duty
- Manage costs and expenses of all the shipments and negotiate transportation rates or services
- Handle import documents e.g. Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Landing, Certificate of Origin, Inspection Certificate, Legalization
- Following up the shipments and update status to relevant department
- Prepare relevant reports for management e.g. logistic cost, weekly report
- Maintain relationships with other forwarders and develop a network of agents
- Male or Female, age 30 - 45 years old
- Thai Nationality with Bachelor or Master Degree in logistic or related filed
- Minimum 5 years in import / logistic experience in FMCG will be advantage
- Good communication in English both spoken and written
- Good computer skill in MS office
- High accountability
- Well organized, problem solving, good communication skills, good presentation and negotiation skill
- Respectful, positive attitude, strong leadership and commitment to work for higher achievement
- Hard working and flexible for late working hour
Interested applicants are welcome to apply in person or submit your resume with full details of qualifications, experiences and expected salary by mail or E-mail to:
Human Resources Department
Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Co., Ltd.
201 Moo 3 Laemchabang Industrial Estate, Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel:038 491 800-10 Ext.2215
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Work Co., Ltd.
About Summit Laemchabang Auto Body Work Co., Ltd.
Summit Laemchabang Autobody Work Co. Ltd. (SLAB) Being a subsidiary of Summit Group and a sister company of Summit Body Industry Co.,Ltd. (SAB) which currently rank top ten in Asia. All of our factories are certified TS 16949 : 2002 & ISO 14001 : 2004. We are determined to strive forward and enter the global level with core philosophy. Our clients are numerous world class automobile manufacturers. We have factories in different locations in order to best cater to the need of our clients. Due to an increasing demand and expansion of our new plant in Samutprakarn, we are looking for dynamic and motivated applicants for the following positions: