Export Deputy Manager (Banking experience)
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224592
- Lead Export Unit (L/C Advising , L/C Confirming , L/C Transferring , Export Bill Checking, Export Finance, Export Settlement) focusing on superior client service delivery while ensuring tight operational controls to comply with internal & external policies/regulations.
- Supervise and control daily activities of Export Unit to have a smooth, accurate, efficient operation inclusive of training and mentoring
- Ensure controls are effective for compliance monitoring and risk management
- Ensure good audit rating with no Regulatory Issue raised by internal and external auditors
- Work closely with business partners to expand Trade product and support business growth
- Manage to reduce overall expense
- Essential role in reviewing current process in Export Unit and providing recommendations and/or enhancements to process efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Obtain CDCS will be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge in Trade. Experience in Banking is preferable.
- Service-minded , stress resistant and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong leadership skills, people management skills and ability to build , manage, organize and motivate team
- Sound problem solving capability
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Human Resources Department
SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
About Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC) is one of the world’s leading financial Institutions providing customers with optimal solutions using a wide array of financial products.
SMBC boasts a number of competitive advantages, including a strong customer base, the quick implementation of strategies, and an extensive lineup of financial products that leverage the expertise of strategic Group companies in specialized areas. As a pivotal member of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG), SMBC works closely with other Group companies to offer customers highly sophisticated, comprehensive financial services.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the below vacancies.
For more information please contact : 02-353-8000 ext. 2184