Molex (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247822
- Do freight booking for export shipment.
- Coordinate with freight forwarder, Customs broker and internal section to ensure our export shipment is done on time.
- To verify customer invoice packing list and air way bill and Bill of loading for the corrected information to process the export document.
- To request cash payment for export shipment to customer.
- Follow up all inbound & Outbound freight expense and to record on time.
- Follow up export entry and provide BOI for cut stock material.
- To create and record export and inbound for monthly summary of expenses.
- Other jobs assignment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years in export & import experienced.
- Good command of written & spoken English and computer literacy.
- Commitment, cooperative and energetic
- Good communication & documentation skills.
- Fast learning and confidence to work with team.
Attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate:
- Petrol Allowance or take Company’s van & Bus Air conditioning routes:
- (MRT) Klongtoey – Central Bangna -Bangna KM. 52
- Suwintawong – Chachoengsao – Bangna KM. 52
- Bangplee – Bangbor – Bangwue- Bangna KM. 52
- Robinson Sriracha – Chonburi- Bangna KM.52
- Napa – Chonburi – Bangna KM. 52
- Bonus and Incentive Payment depend on company's performance.
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance Group Insurance.
- Dental Subsidy, Family Bereavement Subsidy
- Housing Loan Service with Government Housing Bank
- Uniforms and Shoes for Manufacturing Staff
- Provident Fund, Service Years Award, Meal Allowance, Annual Physical Check Up, Sport Activity, Birthday Gift
Interested applicants, please send your full resume in English, stating your current remuneration and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
Molex (Thailand) Limited
71/4 M. 5, Bangpakong Ind. Park,
Bangna-Trad Rd. (K.M. 52), T. Takarm,
A. Bangpakong, Chachoengsao 24130
Tel: 038-573-020 ext. 151 Fax: 038-573-023
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Molex (Thailand) Ltd.
About Molex (Thailand) Ltd.
Molex is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, respect, dignity, fairness and free of all forms of discrimination.
Molex Thailand is a subsidiary of Molex Incorporated USA, which is a global manufacturer of electronic components, including electronic interconnection products and systems, switches and integrated products.
We are an ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 14001& OHSAS 18001 certified company
Our operation serves original equipment manufacturers and local companies in industries that include automotive, computer, consumer, business equipment and telecommunications.