HotCo.co manufactures some of the highest quality precious metal coins and collectibles in the world. We maintain offices in Thailand, USA & Australia.
Experienced CAD Engineer for Jewelry Production
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001258793
HotCoco is a rapidly growing manufacturer of solid silver luxury collectibles. Some of our work can be seen at SilverStatues.com.
We work with a group of world-class, award-winning artists across the globe, who submit to us final 3d sculptures. Most of the time these sculpts are created in Zbrush.
From here, we need to prepare the file for production. This includes making any changes to the original art required for 3d print, as well as cutting the art into mold and castable pieces. Then, we need to 3d print the file and verify that it meets our specifications.
We are looking to hire a talented local 3d CAD expert to oversee this process.
You must be able to:
- open files we receive from artists in many different formats
- export these files to STL
- make minor technical adjustments to the files as required for the 3d print or production requirements
- setup sprues for both 3d printing and production
- operate our Form 1+ 3d printer (very easy to use)
We are looking for someone that is experienced in this type of work for jewelry production.