Expatriate Services Manager
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255325
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 3 years experiences in work permit and visa application in liaison with the Immigration Bureau, Labour Department, BOI and One Stop Service Center
- Experiences in providing support to the expatriate and line management on the household goods movement, schooling requirements, home-finding and other day-to-day administrative support, preferably with customer service role
- Well organized, high energy personality, diligent and reliable
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Good team player and be able to work independently and proactively
- Positive attitude, service mind and can work under pressure
We offer an attractive remuneration package with great career advancement opportunities to successful candidates. Please submit your resume to:
Human Resources Department
11th Floor, Sathorn Thani Bldg. II
92/25 North Sathorn Road
Sillom Bangrak Bangkok 10500
Telephone: + 66 (0) 2 636-6999 Ext. 547, 549
Website : www.humanica.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Humanica Ltd.
About Humanica Ltd.
Humanica Ltd. is the leading service provider of information technology solutions and services, offering a full range of HRMS and ERP solutions, from consulting, system integration and implementation. Our services include HR outsourcing, HR Consulting, HR Technology and ERP system. We have earned national recognition as the “2010 Top Ten Innovative Business” from National Innovation Agency of Thailand (NIA), and promotion from Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) and the Software Industry Promotion Agency of Thailand (SIPA). As a dynamic organization with more than 130 talents, we are strongly committed to be a leader in innovation and bring our customers a total HRMS and ERP solution that combines a cutting edge technology and best business practice. Humanica is now looking for highly competent, active and experienced professionals to join our growing team in the following functions.