EXPATRIATE OPERATIONS MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220040
Employer Ref. EOM1340510
Our client is a global automotive parts supplier
EASTERN SEABOARD RAYONG
EXCELLENT SALARY + BENEFITS
The Operations Manager will play a key role as part of the senior management team, will report directly to the Expatriate General Manager (Thailand), and will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all manufacturing personnel and related personnel, including taking a proactive and leadership focus on safety and wellbeing improvement initiatives. No lost time injuries, and continued improvement in all time injury frequency rate metrics.
- Driving and supporting all Manufacturing and production activities and managing specific technical functions.
- Managing all functions relating to current manufacturing processes, manpower process management, new process justification and implementation, machines, equipment, tooling and working standards.
- Planning, organising, leading and controlling production within the responsible areas and ensuring the achievement of all related targets.
- Ensuring delivery (DIFOT) of all products and services at agreed levels of quality and within budgeted cost levels.
- To set up, implement, and maintain all manufacturing process standards and promote a culture of continuous improvement in plant performance, quality, and customer service levels commensurate with Best Practice plant KPI’s.
- To partner with the engineering team and other project stakeholders to successfully plan and implement new product, equipment and process launches.
- Creating a working culture where all employees can contribute and share best practice to the benefit of the operation.
- Utilizing the Operational Lean Manufacturing program to implement Kaizen, TPM, Six Sigma, 5S and / or other Lean Manufacturing activity, as well as driving cost reduction and a cost saving culture throughout the factory.
- Maximising the efficiency of Production Lines and ensuring the effective utilisation of all resources and manpower.
- Delivering on agreed production efficiency improvements as part of the budget process and ensuring that all production requirements are dispatched on time according to our customer’s requirements.
- To coordinate and direct all activities of the manufacturing function, to include development of strategic plans and targets, scheduling & resource planning, tracking plans and results, reviewing and continuously improving team performance to achieve department objectives.
- To ensure that key talent in the Manufacturing teams are identified and retained with opportunities provided for accelerated development.
- To ensure that where applicable all appropriate and required certification (including TS16949, ISO14001 and Ford Q1) is maintained, and to do this through the establishment and successful operation of internal audits.
- To drive and continually improve month on month safety and 5S audit scores, to ensure safe and showpiece standard facilities
- Expatriate preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree - lean manufacturing engineering or mechanical engineering ideally.
- 10 years management experience within a large scale process related manufacturing environment, from a multicultural manufacturing firm, supervising production, maintenance, process engineering Experience in the automotive industry is highly desirable.
- Understanding of productivity, cost controlling and basic profit and loss.
- Management experience and strong negotiation skills with a progressive hands-on management style.
- Excellent English language skills are required in both written and verbal elements.
Our client offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to join a large multinational company with an attractive basic salary and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: EOM1340510
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Expatriate Operations Manager - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.