EXHIBITION EXECUTIVE – EVENTS ORGANIZER
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249778
Employer Ref. applicant
Our client is an international events company which organizes trade shows, exhibitions, conferences etc. Headquartered in Europe, this company has expanded into the South East Asian markets and now has a strong presence in Thailand. They are currently seeking an Exhibition Executive to join the team in Bangkok.
UP TO 35K/MONTH
The Exhibition Executive will report to the Exhibition Manager and be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be involved with selling to prospective clients and approach exhibitors on a regular basis.
- Work with the rest of the executives to ensure all exhibitions run smoothly.
- Assist the manager with conducting useful market research to analyze competition in the market.
- Attend regular training to ensure that actions are constantly aligned with company objectives and vision.
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Qualified to degree level in a related subject.
- 1 + years of experience with an events / exhibition organizer.
- Fluency in a third language is an advantage, especially Bahasa.
- Background in sales & marketing is useful but not mandatory.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
Our client offers a high profile job opportunity in one of South East Asia’s most progressive and expanding event organizers. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an industry leading compensation package and extensive promotional opportunities.
Thai nationals, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. EXHIBITION EXECUTIVE – EVENTS ORGANIZER to fax 02 726 9217, , or or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SmartSearch Recruitment
About SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.