Executive, Software Trainer & Help Desk Support
The Nielsen Company (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242055
A ‘client-facing’ role, responsible for; in-market client satisfaction levels with the Nielsen Answers portfolio, generating incremental revenue through our business intelligence platforms, contributes to the ongoing development of our solutions and simplifying our processes and deliverables.
The role will work closely with local client service teams to identify and prioritize opportunities, regional REPORT CENTER specialists to; design, build and deliver reporting and training solutions, local operations on implementing database standards and product leadership to support effective syndicated business applications for our new and ongoing services.
- Client and Client Service Training
- Technical Support Logging
- Localized Support Materials
- Client Installations
- Onsite trouble shooting
- Verifying local demand for global services
- Opportunity Identification
- UAT and development feedback
- Localized Syndicated Business Applications
Simplify Process and Deliverables
- Report Co-ordination
- Local compliance to delivery & database standards
- Internal & external communication of relevant ‘product’ news
- Contribution to ongoing development of ‘back office’ process and resources
- Monitor country performance by updating monthly country scorecards
- Bachelor of Science in computer
- 1 or 2 years experience in local FMCG market
- Strong interest in software / technology
- Excellent in communication (presentation & written)
- Process oriented – follow, improve or establish processes
- Organizational Skill – effective at managing conflicting priorities
- Experience in Advisor or Answers Desktop preferred
- Solutions oriented – ability to meet client needs with Nielsen capabilities
- Comfortable escalating issues with sponsors
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Nielsen Company (Thailand) Ltd.
About The Nielsen Company (Thailand) Ltd.
The Nielsen Company is a global information and media company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and business publications (Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, Adweek). The privately held company is active in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA. For more information, please visit, www.nielsen.com